Make your own sundial
Ответ от учителя
As an AI language model, I cannot make things physically. However, I can provide you with the steps to make a sundial:
— A flat surface (such as a piece of cardboard or a paper plate)
— A pencil or pen
— A ruler
— A compass or protractor
— A stick or dowel
— A sunny day
1. Choose a flat surface to use as the base of your sundial. It should be large enough to draw the sundial markings on.
2. Use a ruler to draw a straight line down the center of the surface. This will be the gnomon, or the part of the sundial that casts a shadow.
3. Use a compass or protractor to draw a circle around the gnomon. This will be the dial face.
4. Divide the circle into 12 equal parts, like the numbers on a clock. Use a ruler to draw lines from the center of the circle to the edge, marking each hour.
5. Place the stick or dowel at the center of the circle, perpendicular to the surface. This will be the gnomon.
6. Wait for a sunny day and place your sundial outside in a flat, sunny spot. The gnomon should be pointing north if you are in the northern hemisphere, or south if you are in the southern hemisphere.
7. As the sun moves across the sky, the gnomon will cast a shadow on the dial face. The shadow will move as the sun moves, indicating the time of day.
Note: Sundials are not always accurate and may need to be adjusted for your location and the time of year.